Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
It’s always a good idea to carry a portable jump starter with you in case of a dead car battery. Most of the jump starters on the market will likely get the job done just fine, but few offer any significant value beyond restarting your battery. This option from the popular power tool brand DeWalt, however, is more than just a jump starter. It delivers 1,400 peak amps to jump start cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, RVs, ATVs and even tractors, but in addition to its jump-starting capabilities it’s also a 120 PSI air compressor. On top of that, you can even use the device to charge electronic devices via USB too. It also includes a 1-year limited warranty. Normally the multi-tool costs $179.99, but thanks to this discount it’s available for just $139.99 right now.
- 1,400 peak amps of starting power – jumps cars and trucks up to V8
- Features reverse polarity protection
- 120 PSI air compressor w/ auto stop and a “surefit” nozzle
- Air compressor has an auto shut off feature to prevent overuse
- Built-in USB port for charging
- Built-in AC charging cube (requires extension cord – not included)
Comments are closed.